Sunday, July 20, 2014

News Article Banned from Bloid News Servers! Readers Outraged! Reporter On the Warpath!

Dateline: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin July 15, 2014

In what many are calling a major coup for the establishment, the internet has blocked famed news outlet Bloid News, from publishing their latest edition. What secrets have these insipid reporters uncovered to get the entire internet rallied to halt its release? Is it just a digital flaw as some suggest or is there something in the news for which the world just is not ready?

We begin this article in the office of Bloid News founder and Editor in Chief, Rick Giernoth. Many people see this mild mannered author as unimposing, but when he sinks his teeth into a news story, even the world powers quake in fear. When I walked in this morning to complain that my articles have not shown up on the website, I saw Rick, already hunched over his keyboard typing furiously. After brushing me away, I decided to take my problems to the source of the situation: in the darkest corner of the lowest floor, I headed to the computer core to talk to Red, our in house computer guru, Geek Squad and Apple Genius.

I have never known of the door to the computer core to be locked before and my crisp knock was answered with a shriek from inside ordering me to go away until she fixed this. Why did I run? Read my book to find out why I and everyone else should be afraid of the women at Bloid News. At any rate, I decided that my best bet was to go back to Rick and find out what was going on.

As I passed my desk, the phone rang and I turned to pick it up. I should not have done that. Bill O’Reilly was laughing through the earpiece and asking what was wrong with the Bloid. I hung up on him and checked my voice mail. Yep, sure enough every reporter in America with a vested interest in our failure was calling to gloat. I’d had enough. I barged into Rick’s office determined to get some answers.

“First, I didn’t get any articles from you. I don’t know if you failed to send them or they were lost in transit, but they weren’t here and didn’t get in.” That was a fine how do you do. Before I could ask my next question he shoved the keyboard away from him and looked up. “It’s a hot mess,” he said, rubbing his palm across his scalp. “First everything was going fine and then it wouldn’t let me post Jewel’s story on the Mexican Oracle, then every story reverted to last issue. Now everything is back the way it should be, but the Oracle story still won’t go.”

I looked confused. I know I did because when I get confused, I get a confused look on my face. Rick shook his head and winced. “Is it the Illuminati?” I asked, knowing this group had a raging hatred for Rick and Bloid News.

“Don’t be silly,” he said shaking his head. "In a time when the NSA and other overseeing lettered agencies are taking power unto themselves we have to wonder what exactly was in this seemingly over the top article to have it pulled. As of five minutes ago this article and this article alone has been locked.”

“How’s Jewel taking it?” I asked.

“I haven’t told her yet,” he said. “I’m having enough headaches without adding her melting down and causing a global panic from her fury.”

If he were talking about anyone else, I would have thought he was joking. But I’ve seen Jewel upset. Jewel upset is worse than most women angry. Jewel angry has caused world leaders to retire and hide in witness protection. One Middle-Eastern dictator hung himself to get away from her when she found out he lied to her about weapons of mass destruction. As of 19:01 Zulu on July 15, we still do not know why this one article is being banned by the entire world wide web, but trust in Rick, Red and the rest of the Bloid News team to make sure you get this explosive news item one way or another.

Knowing Jewel, she may just go door-to-door and tell everyone. Let’s see the internet block that.

No comments:

Post a Comment